Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chic Pieces, Brilliant Prices: Gifts Under $20 (!)

Let's kick this blog off with a bang, shall we?

I don't know about you, but I am starting to enter a special place I call HOLIDAY PANIC MODE.  It happens every year, about this time. I look at the calendar, realize that not only is it November, but we're in DOUBLE DIGITS and I have not bought a single holiday gift nor even started a list or budget.  

So here we are  - November 10th - and I have not a list nor a single gift purchased. 

I hope you are not like me. You're better than that! At least you've thought through who you are buying for, right?

Ha, I knew it.  You're panicking now too. 

Fear not!  Let's take a look at your list and get started with the gifts you buy en masse.  These could be stocking stuffers, gifts for the helpers in your life - teachers, babysitters, caregivers, employees -- or gifts for teenagers - your nieces, neighbors or daughters' friends.  

Here comes the awesome part - Stella & Dot has some really awesome gifts under $20 this year. This year, we've rounded out the collection at these oh-so-giftable price points to include new wishing bracelets and the chic Lightning Ring. 

So without further adou...

Top 3 Best Sellers Under $20


1. Sparkle Studs ($19)

There is no better sophistication than a simple pair of diamond (er, or diamondlike) studs.  I love the Sparkle Studs because they are appropriate for literally every outfit you own - from the gym to the dressiest dress in your closet.  Our Sparkle Studs are 1/4" feather-weight CZ, set in plated brass. These are an absolute, no-fail option for every lady on your list.

Sparkle Studs, $19


Note:  The Sparkle Stud sells out almost as fast as stock comes in. Email me if items go out of stock and I'll let you know when they're back online. As of 11/10, they are in stock but they will sell out quickly.  

2. Wishing Bracelets ($19)

We released two new versions of our best-selling wishing bracelets this holiday season - a gold pave and silver pave.  These two beauties dress up any arm party in pavĂ© sparkle! All our Wishing Bracelets have a sliding knot closure and fit any size wrist.  The Elephant version is too cute.



The best part is that Wishing Bracelets come gift-ready in specialty packaging with self-envelope. I am keeping a few of these around during the holidays so I am never caught without a gift!

3. Lightning Collection: Ring ($19) and Studs ($19)

These two pieces make a delicate statement with a jolt!  Both pieces are perfect for chic and trendy gals.  The pave is set delicately but the pieces really stand out. I personally love these pieces - both give a little something unexpected to any outfit. 

The ring is adjustable and is delicate enough to wear with multiple pieces.  The model also shows off the Lightning Hoops - at $39, little past the $20 price range but still super giftable. 


Lightning Ring, $19

The studs are a favorite of fashion blogger Arielle Charnas's blog Something Navy. 
Lightning Studs, $19
Message me or shop your favorites here http://bit.ly/stellalauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment